Welcome to Sunprime Hotels! Our Reception is open and at your service 24 hours a day with your guides for Tjäreborg/Ving/Spies.
We can also help with the following:
- Click here for local bus time table.
- Order a taxi. Check fares here.
- Book excursion provide & sightseeing tips.
- Book restaurant.
- Rent a car. Check prices here.
- Rent a bike. See more information and prices here.
- Order birthday cakes & flowers.
- Book a training kit to do exercise at the room.
- Book the tennis court, more information here.
- Currency exchange.
- Check in your baggage in a breeze, right at your hotel.
Balearics Sustainable Tourism Tax
The Balearic Government has introduced a Sustainable Tourism Tax to help with environmental and tourism improvements. This applies to all guests aged 16 or more, during the first 8th nights.
The amount of the tax is based on the official rating of the accommodation you’ve booked. You will pay the tax prior to departure by credit card or cash.
Keep in mind that your tour operator’s classification of the hotel may differ from the official classification below:
|4+ and 5 Stars Hotel/Apartment||€4.4/day
|3+ and 4 Stars Hotel/Apartment||€3.3/day|
|1, 2 and 3 Stars Hotel/Apartment||€2.20/day|
For customers staying longer than 9 days at the same accommodation, the tax is halved starting from the ninth day of you stay.
Note: It is strictly forbidden to practice activities that can cause harm to health and life. If violated the guest will be expelled and penalties will be given.